Experience that Makes a Difference.
OFFER OF LEGAL SERVICES
In the field of employment law, employment matters, collective bargaining and
HR management for companies and individual clients.
Representation in employment law disputes at courts of all grades
Listing and revision of all employment law documents
Professional consultation on issues regarding employment relations
What we are focusing on above all
- Legal representation in all sorts of employment law disputes at courts of all levelsFor example, invalidity of termination of an employment law relationship by notice, salary litigation, disputes regarding non-compete clauses, compensation of damages, incl. compensation of accidents at work and occupational health related illnesses etc.
- Drafting and reviewingFor example, employment contracts, terminations of employment, employer's internal regulations, incl. travel allowances etc.
of all employment law documents
- EmploymentAgency employment, representation in administrative proceedings
- Employment contractsConsultation on limits of contracts with independent contractors, drafting agreements for performance of functions of statutory bodies
- Personal agenda and personal dataManagement of personnel agenda, handling of personal data in employment relations
- Collective employment law,Including mediation and arbitration of collective employment law disputes
consultations in the field of collective bargaining
- Legal support in the fieldIncluding cooperation with forensic experts in the field of occupational medicine
of occupational healthcare services
- "Proofreading"I.E. revision of legal documents prepared in English by native speakers with a Law degree
- Seminars and trainingsProfessional training and seminars regarding current Employment Law issues for educational institutions as well as for private companies
Fees for legal services
Fees for legal services are determined in agreement with the client, taking into account the character and complexity of the subject matter.
- Hour / performance / flat feeThe fee is agreed upon with the client on an hourly or performance basis prior to the start of the provision of legal services; in the case of long-term and extensive cooperation, a monthly flat rate is usually agreed upon, taking into consideration the nature, complexity or the necessity to use a foreign language when providing the legal services.
- If the fee for legal services or reimbursement of overpayments and possible travel allowances has not been determined, it shall be governed by the Regulation of the Ministry of Justice No. 177/1996 Coll., on fees and remuneration of lawyers for the provision of legal services (the lawyer´s tariff).
Reimbursement of overhead
and possible travel allowances
The law office is a VAT payer, the lawyer's remuneration and possible compensation (travel expenses, postage, translations etc.) is subject to statutory VAT.